OK.
Nerd.
After MANY MANY years of development, MANY delays, and MANY engine changes, the demo is FINALLY here.
Yes folks, the PREY demo is up and ready for download!
http://www.download.com/Prey-demo/30...-10552044.html
http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/gam..._demo.exe.html
http://www.vgpro.com/file/18023_Prey_Demo.exe.html
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=8998
![]()
Officially retired
OK.
Nerd.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
http://gamershell.com/news/30976.html
New download link with better speed, although European servers are the only ones up right now.
Officially retired
HOLY CRAP DUDE.
That game is freakin bad [censored]!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Yes, it is supposed to really be great, no joking.
Dude.. it's been in development since the late 90's and has been through many delays and has even been cancelled many times.
It was supposed to be very cool back in the day because of its dynamic teleportation system in which you can actually see through a teleport and SHOOT through it. So if you see a monster on the other side, you can fire a rocket through the teleport, wait for the rocket to hit it, then walk right through the teleport and be in a new world -- no loading times required.
The environments are supposed to be destructable as well, but I doubt they stayed that way since I last heard about it before they cancelled the old 1998 build.
It's a very interesting game... I just hope they didn't screw things up by moving to the Doom 3 engine.
Officially retired
DUDE I KNOW ITS GREAT, I LOVE THAT GAME!
I PLAYED THAT GAME, IT IS AWESOME.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
wtf loser.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf loser.
[/ QUOTE ]
Reserve that statement for the thousands upon thousands of people attempting to download it worldwide as we speak.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I will.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
EDIT -- NEW LINK, FILECLOUD
http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php?file_id=3518
New link for those who actually keep up with PC gaming:
http://www.fragland.net/downloads.php?id=15389
My advice: Stick with the Gamershell download; use the UK/British server because it's giving me great speeds, while most sites such as Gamespot and 3DGamers are being hit hard to the core.
Officially retired
Finished up, and let me tell you folks that this is possibly the best First-Person Shooter in years.
You can actually walk up certain walls, causing you to be able to "stick" to them and even walk upside down -- while fighting enemies that are upright. If it sounds trippy and confusing, that's because it is, but in a GREAT way.
This is a very innovative game and my mind is still spinning with confusion and excitement.
You MUST play this game!
Officially retired
Bookmarks